|Designed exclusively in our studio for accurate placement and length of spokes, these special templates are the first in the Sue Spargo series of Creative Stitching templates. |
- Each set contains six templates; connected by a ball-chain and clasp so that they can easily be separated and used freely.
- Each template has a different number of spokes, ranging from five to ten.
- With 1/8" guides, you can make a circle ranging in size from a 1/4" to 1-1/2" in circumference.
- The possibilities are endless! Use for Whipped + Woven Circles, Picot's, Eyelet Wheels + much, much more.
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 2-1/8" x 3/4".
- Conveniently sized and great for stitching on the go.
Most needles will work, an exception would be a Milliners #15.
- First determine where you'd like your stitch to appear and how many spokes you'd like it to have. Remove the guide from the chain or separate it from the others to place it on your piece.
- There are five white circles connecting the spokes an 1/8" apart - these will help you keep all spokes the same size. Apply a small amount of pressure to keep the template in place. Choose a circle size for your stitch and place your chalk pencil inside the template's spoke at this point, then draw a line to the center. We use Bohin's 3-in-1 Chalk Pencil.
- Move to the next spoke making sure to start from the same circle as the previous spoke. Repeat this process until you have traced all the way around the template.
- These templates can also be used without tracing, just hold them to your piece and stitch right through them!