Issue 50 June 2022
Cost $11.50 plus postage of $3.30 (Australia), $8.10 (NZ), $13.50 (rest of world).
If you would like to automatically receive each issue, just let us know.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
|| Issue 50 features inspiration from Scandinavia.|
- Artist Profile: Colleen Weste by Colleen Weste
- Tea with the Danes: Grannie's tray cloth by Carole Douglas
- Reader Challenge Postcard Swap
- Island Quilts 2021 by Tasmanian Quilting Guild Inc.
- Exhibition: 'Confined' by Neroli Henderson
- Artist Profile: Linda Stokes by Linda Stokes
- Fungus on Bark Brooch by Lynda Worthington
- From Mountains to the Sea by Anne Mitchell
- Scandinavian Bird by Penny Eamer
- Inspired by Scandinavia by Penny Eamer
- Puffin by Lynda Worthington
- Shop Profile: The Conscious Cloth Company by Carole Douglas
- Student Profile: Pauline Butler by Pauline Butler
back to magazines