Issue 45 March 2021
Cost $11.50 plus postage of $3.30 (Australia), $8.10 (NZ), $13.50 (rest of world).
If you would like to automatically receive each issue, just let us know.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
|| Issue 45 features inspiration from TEXTURES|
- Artist Profile: Crossing Threads: Lauren and Kass Hernandez - by Lauren and Kass Hernandez
- Introduction to Design Elements and Principles: A General Overview - by Penny Eamer
- Artist Profile: Margaret Ford - by Margaret Ford
- Reader Challenge Postcard Swap
- Textures in Embroidery - by Lynda Worthington
- Pegboard Art: Cross Stitch Cat, by Lynda Worthington
- From the Pantry: designing textured fabrics, by Anne Mitchell
- Texture (bowl), by Dale Rollerson
- Pegboard Art: Fireworks, by Lynda Worthington
- The Not-So-Wild ‘Wild Woman’ Project, by Penny Eamer
- Lifting the Lid: new inspirations from old, by Carole Douglas
- Postcard from: Aotearoa: Following the Flax, the national fibre of Aotearoa, by Carole Douglas
- Gallery: The Jewel of the Ocean, by Elizabeth Stanley
- Student Profile: SWTAFE Diploma of Visual Arts Student Collaboration 2020, Otway Dreaming
back to magazines