Issue 44, December 2020.
Cost $11.50 plus postage of $3.30 (Australia), $8.10 (NZ), $13.50 (rest of world).
If you would like to automatically receive each issue, just let us know.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
|| Issue 44 features inspiration from MADAGASCAR|
• Artist Profile: Neroli Henderson by Neroli Henderson
• Reader Challenge Postcard Swap
• The Textile Culture of Madagascar by Harry and Nannee
• Following threads the eye leads the needle
leads the thread by Carole Douglas
• Silk Production in Madagascar by Harry and Nannee
• Print it Your Way by Anne Mitchell
• Madagascan wild Silk Cocoon Sheets by Dale Rollerson
• Madagascan Ammonite by Penny Eamer
• Like a Moth to a flame by Lynda (and Miranda) Worthington
• Chameleon by Penny Eamer
• Lemur with Baby in Cross Stitch by Lynda Worthington
• Gallery: Madagascan Moon Moth by Melissa Walker
back to magazines