Issue 42, June 2020.
Cost $10.00 plus postage; $3.30 Australia, $8.10 NZ, $13.50 rest of world.
If you would like to automatically receive each issue, just let us know.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
|| Issue 42 features inspiration from FIJI.|
• Artist Profile: Malka Wiri Wiri, by Liz Wauchope
• Reader Challenge Postcard Swap
• The Australian Textile Art Award 2020
• Diary from the Drought, by Penny Eamer
• Coiled Felt Necklace, by Penny Eamer
• Fijian Tree Frog, by Lynda Worthington
• Fantasy Fish, by Anne Mitchell
• Ukarla (Flowers): waxed silk painting with Christine Clark, by Liz Wauchope
• Fijian Turtle Gift Bag, by Penny Eamer
• Embellish With Stitches: Tapa-inspired Canvaswork Glasses Case, by Lynda Worthington
• Event Profile: The Birth of Fibre Arts on the Sunshine Coast
by Debs Swain
• Event Profile: Resurgence Redux - back to the future
by Carole Douglas
• Student Profile: Chrissy LoRicco, by Chrissy LoRicco
back to magazines