Issue 41, March 2020.
Cost $10.00 plus postage; $3.30 Australia, $8.10 NZ, $13.50 rest of world.
If you would like to automatically receive each issue, just let us know.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
|| Issue 41 features inspiration from BEADS AND BUTTONS.|
• Artist Profile: Janet Timms, by Janet Timms
• The Button Box, by Margaret Tembo
• Island Quilts 2019: Tasmanian Quilting Guild Inc
• Reader Challenge Postcard Swap
• Artist Profile: Julie Frahm, Recycled Glass Bead Experiments, by Liz Wauchope
• Observations on Colouring Plastic Beads, Buttons and Sequins, by Muriel Farqhar
• Embroidered Bead and Pendant Necklace, by Penny Eamer
• Button and Bead Art: Seahorse, by Lynda Worthington
• Making Your Own Buttons and Beads, by Penny Eamer
• Julie Frahm Recycled Glass Beads Project, by Liz Wauchope
• Organic Scene, by Lynda Worthington
• Quick Fun: Decorative Pins, by Beth Annett
• Profile: Western Australian Fibre and Textile Assn., Inc.:
Diversity in Textiles, by Pauline White,
Josephine Franco & Thelma Cluning
• Student Profile: Angela Baldwin, by Angela Baldwin
back to magazines