|Abstracts in Acrylic and Ink|
by Jodi Ohl
Soft cover, 144 pages, $40.00 ($36.36)
Explore 22 fun and exciting, simple step-by-step acrylic and ink projects in your copy of Abstracts in Acrylic and Ink. Self-taught artist Jodi Ohl helps you dive into art with an open mind and courageous approach to creating captivating abstract art. Get inspired applying and manipulating paint, crayons, pencils, ink, paper, photos and much more.
- An exciting series of 22 fun-to-follow, step-by-step projects.
- A tantalizing variety of approaches and inspirations for applying and manipulating paint, crayons, pencils, ink, paper, photos and more.
- Quick and loose exercises for building a library of ideas, color palettes, patterns and designs to use in future paintings.
- Loads of practical advice, including how to stock your studio without going broke, the five must-haves mediums, and how to finish and protect your artwork.
- Make marbled acrylic skins
- Add a stain
- Discover instant gratification with Yupo paper
- Achieve the wonderfully aged look of image transfers
- Play with graffiti-style art
- Experiment with gel mediums
- Incorporate non-commercial add-ins like eggshells and netting
- Create incredible abstract landscapes and cityscapes
- And so much more
back to books