Issue 37, March 2019.
Postage; $3.00 Australia, $5.35 NZ, $8.00 rest of world.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
This issue features inspiration from Fire and Heat.
• Artist Profile: Dale Rollerson - Textile Artist - by Dale Rollerson
• Bothwell International Highland SpinIN and Fibre Festival 2019
by Lynda Worthington
• Tasmanian Island Quilts 2018
• Fire and Heat: a photo essay - by Penny Eamer
• Reader Challenge Postcard Swap - by Lynda Worthington
• Something NEW in the world of textile art/craft
by Jo Franco and Judi Tompkins
• Detritis - by Lynda Worthington
• Using Fire and Heat - by Elsie Law
• Stained Glass Windows - by Dale Rollerson
• Heat-Textured Rainbow Necklace and Cuff - by Penny Eamer
• Fire Flower - by Penny Eamer
• Microwave Masterpieces - by Anne Mitchell
• Out and About: The T'Arts Collective
• Reader Gallery
back to magazines